Please Join us at our Job Fair!
Peach Springs Unified School District #8 is located right off Rte 66 on the beautiful Hualapai Reservation, where you can experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River and take in the clean and crisp air.
The district currently has the following positions open for their High School and Elementary School campuses:
- K-12 Teachers in all content area- blended learning, online platform and and CTE experience is a plus.
- Instructional Coach
- Dean of Students
- Openings in Music and P.E.
- Food Service Workers
- Bus Driver- Must have, or be able to obtain a Class B CDL with Passenger (P), School Bus (S) and Air Brake (A) endorsements. District may provide paid training.
- IT- Bachelors or Associates Degree in IT preferred.
All candidates for teaching positions must be certified or be able to obtain an emergency teaching certification from the Arizona Department of Education in the content area for which they are applying.All candidates must have a valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
In addition to becoming a part of our dynamic and diverse team; here are some of the benefits that Peach Springs Unified School District #8 has to offer:
- Low Cost Teacher and Admin. housing.
- Small class sizes.
- Stipend opportunities and CSF payments.
- Retention Bonus.
- Transportation to and from the Kingman and Phoenix areas.
- 4 day work week (M-Th 7 a.m.-5 p.m.).
- No deductible Medical, Dental and Vision plan paid 100% by the district for the employee. Affordable packages for dependents. Wellness and EAP program.
- State Retirement matched at 100%.
- Paid Training.
Follow us to Peach Springs where 'The Best is Yet To Come!"